viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

Island of Dreams



There is a sound that surround us,
a sound of visions and feelings
about two lost suns in a solitary island.
An Island of Dreams
with theaters built inside Magic Kingdoms.
We are actors in those enigmatic places
and our roles are full of pain and death (just like Hamlet).
But there is a sort of magic dust in my eyes
and now I can see the real meaning of my act(s):

I have been blinded by eclipses on my soul,
induced by myself in sacrifice to you (and our Island).
I didn't see the real purpose of your love
and I never cared for it (because we all were right).
Now it's time to climb this mountain (the highest of the Island)
to find you smiling in the top of the sky.

And then I could love you
and surround you
with the Sound of our Dreams.



1 comentario: